EOP application Deadline is June 15th
How To Apply
- If you meet the academic criteria and income guidelines for the EOP and are interested
in applying, please select the EOP box on the NCC admission application.
- If you are found academically eligible by the admissions department, you will be sent
instructions via email on following steps.
- Please view the EOP required documents section and submit all documents as soon as
- Please note that admission into EOP is not guaranteed and is contingent upon a comprehensive
review of your academic and financial records, letter of recommendation, leadership
abilities, and interview.
- The deadline to submit the EOP application is June 15th and June 30th to submit all
required documentation. However, we highly recommend that you submit all required
documentation as soon as possible as we anticipate reaching full capacity prior to
You must be BOTH academically and financially eligible to be considered for admission
into the Educational Opportunity Program
- Please have your high school transcript sent to the NCC Admissions department at email@example.com.
- Please submit one recommendation from high school counselor and one from a non-family
- Submit essay or personal statement of 250 words or less.
If you meet the income guidelines please submit the following documents to the EOP
department by scanning/emailing them to EOP@ncc.edu (include full name and N# in subject line).
- Complete FAFSA (code- 002873) and TAP application (code-2113).
- Tax Return Transcript from 2021 (must request directly from the IRS).
- 2020-2021 Dependent or Independent Verification Worksheet (will be available in the
Office of Financial aid on January 2020)
- Student and Parent W2’s from 2021.
- Verification of public assistance received if applicable.
- Non-Filer tax form if applicable (must request from IRS).