International Student Forms

  • Information Update Form
  • Request for I-20 Travel Endorsement Form
  • I-20 Extension Application
  • Curricular Practical Training Application
    The USCIS defines Curricular Practical Training (CPT) as employment which is an integral part of an established curriculum, including: “alternate work/study, internship, cooperative education, or any other type of required internship or practicum which is offered by sponsoring employers through cooperative agreements with the school. CPT is available only prior to the completion of your degree program and you must have a job offer at the time of application. If you are planning to do an unpaid internship, you don't need to apply for CPT.
  • Optional Practical Training Application
    Optional Practical Training (OPT) is off-campus employment authorization that lets F1 students get work experience in their major field of study. The amount of work you are permitted is maximum 12 months of full-time employment for each educational level you pursue in the U.S. You can use it during or after your studies. You can work for any employer, anywhere in the country.
  • Economic Hardship Employment Application
    If you are experiencing unforeseen financial hardship while studying in the US, you may be eligible for off-campus employment authorization from the USCIS under certain conditions. According to immigration regulations, unforeseen circumstances may include loss or financial aid or on-campus employment without fault on the part of the student, substantial fluctuations in the value of currency or exchange rate, inordinate increases in tuition and/or living costs, unexpected changes in the financial condition of the student's source of support, medical bills, or other substantial and unexpected expenses.
  • Reinstatement Application

Top of page