Distance testing services are for non-Nassau Community College students who are taking
online courses through another institution and are required to sit for a proctored
exam for that course.
Distance Testing Services Details:
- Distance testing is done by appointment only. To make an appointment call the Placement
Testing office at 516.572.7780
- All tests must be completed by 4:00 pm
- There are no distance testing appointments on weekends or evenings
- All students must present a valid photo ID
- All students must obtain a Parking Permit from Public Safety upon entering the campus on
the day they test. Students must park in the Student Parking Lot.
Distance Testing Services fee schedule
- $20 per hour for paper/pencil tests, a minimum of 1 hour will be charged
- $25 per hour for web-based exams, a minimum of 1 hour will be charged
- Payment must be made upon completion of the exam
- Checks only will be accepted. NO CASH. Checks should be made payable to Nassau Community
- Note: An additional charge of $25 cash for domestic mail will be added to the testing
fees if a postage paid envelope is not provided. For international mail please speak
with a proctor in the Placement Testing Office for more information.
- For further information please call 516.572.7780
ATTN: Noreen Wade, Coordinator of Testing