Sexual Harassment can occur in a variety of circumstances, including but not limited
to the following:
- The victim as well as the harasser may be a women or a man. The victim does not have
to be the opposite sex.
- The harasser can be the victim’s supervisor, an agent of the employer, a supervisor
in another area, a co-worker, or a non-employee.
- The victim does not have to be the person harassed but could be anyone affected by
the offensive conduct.
- Unlawful sexual harassment may occur without economic injury to or discharge of the
- The harasser’s conduct must be unwelcome.
For more information, please see the NCC Sexual Harassment Policy.