Distance Education Out of State Students

Complaint Procedures

Students taking online classes offered by NCC while residing in states other than New York should attempt to resolve any issues or complaints with the College first.  The College's complaint procedures, including the Grade Grievance Procedure, as well as procedures for complaints concerning bias and discrimination are available in the College's online catalog.

If an issue cannot be resolved internally, a student may also file a complaint with the appropriate agency located within the state in which the student resides. For a list of appropriate agencies operating in each state, please review the list.

The State Contact Information in the linked list above has been collected by the State Higher Education Executive Officers (SHEEO), and it will be updated as additional information becomes available.

This is in compliance with the U. S. Department of Education's Program Integrity Regulations related to State Authorization.


Top of page