Nassau Community College is pleased to provide you with a student e-mail account. All of the important information you need about your experience at NCC is right here.
1. Login To MyNCC Portal
Use your MyNCC Portal User ID and password to sign in.
2. LaunchPad Icons
On the top left navagation menu you'll see an area called "Launch Pad". Click the Mail Icon to access MyNCC Student E-Mail.
3. MyNCC Student E-Mail Inbox
A new Browser window will open and you will see your MyNCC Student E-Mail.
Your Full MyNCC Student E-Mail Address is:
Where XXX are the LAST 3 numbers in your NCC-ID.
Your MyNCC Student E-mail is where you will receive all official correspondence from the College. You may also use your MyNCC Student E-Mail to communicate with your instructors and fellow students.
FORWARDING MyNCC Student E-mail
It is strongly suggested that you DO NOT forward your MyNCC Student E-mail to another e-mail account for the following reasons:
- Some e-mail providers may see Nassau student e-mail as spam and automatically filter messages into the bulk mail or spam folder.
- When MyNCC Student E-mail is mixed with messages from family or friends, you might overlook important student informational messages that are important to student life at Nassau.
- It is a good practice to separate student correspondence and coursework from your personal e-mail account.
Features of your Account
Nassau has partnered with Google to offer you a Gmail account which is a powerful web-based e-mail service. The current suite of MyNCC Student E-mail service offered by Google Apps for Education includes E-mail, Calendar, Docs, and Talk.
- Over 30 GB of storage. Keep all your important messages, assignments, files and pictures.
- Spam protection.
- Search your mail instantly. Use Google search within Student E-mail to find the exact message you want, no matter when it was sent or received.
- View documents created in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Excel attachments without downloading the file.
- Calendar to help you share class schedules, calendars, events with friends and much more.
- Message filtering so you can organize your message from different sources.