The Spring 2016 Scholarships are now closed. You can still view all scholarships by clicking the link below.
click here View All Available Scholarships
- Students can apply for college-wide scholarships directly online.
- The College-Wide Scholarship System is now available for review.
- To view all scholarships available please Click Here.
- Criteria varies for each scholarship award.
- Please review the information and apply on a timely basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
- You can view scholarship information on our website
- If you would like to apply for any college-wide scholarships, you will need to sign up for an account:
- Click Sign Up at the top of the page
- Enter your NCC email address and a password of your choice
- Important: The NCC email is used to retrieve your Banner data -- it is important that you use only your NCC email
- Follow the directions to create the account
Once you log in, you will see your General Application
- It contains information to be used for all scholarships
you choose to apply for
- You must supply the requested information on the Personal Information tab
- The Student Record tab contains data imported from Banner and cannot be updated
How can I save my transcript as a file to upload on the General Application?
Log onto your Banner account and view your academic transcript. Save the transcript as a web page using one of the below instructions:
Windows Users: Press CTRL+S. Under "Save as Type" make sure "Webpage, Complete" is selected and name the file before saving. Be sure to note where the file is saved so you can find it to upload.
Mac Users: Press Command+S. Under "Format" make sure "Page Source" is selected and name the file before saving. Be sure to note where the file is saved so you can find it to upload.
Need to update your personal information on Banner?
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to update your Banner record
- Scholarships are listed on the Opportunities Page
- You will see a list of scholarship opportunities listed on the Recommended tab
- These opportunities are based on:
- Personal information entered by the student in the system
- Information imported from Banner on the student record
- Please read through each scholarship opportunity to determine which one(s) you qualify/decide to apply for.
- You may apply for all scholarships for which you meet the qualifications.
Applying For Scholarships
See our list of Scholarships
- Select the Scholarship Opportunity
- Complete the Supplemental Questions
- Upload your essay into the area provided
- Submit your application
Q: Applying for a scholarship that requires a letter of recommendation?
A: Please contact the professor before you supply his/her email address
Q: Applying for a scholarship that requires a letter of verification for a student club or volunteer opportunity?
A: Please request a letter from the appropriate person, scan it, save it as a .pdf, and upload it
Q: Will I be notified if I win a scholarship or award?
A: Applicants should check the website approximately ten weeks after the deadline dates to determine if they won a scholarship. Winners will be invited to the NCC Awards Ceremony.
Thank you Bethpage Federal Credit Union for your support regarding the implementation of our new and innovative online scholarship program.