Last Published 9/27/12
Student Activities Office
- Bus schedules
- Campus maps /directions
- How to join or start a club
- Off-campus housing
- Student activities (concerts, parties, trips, etc.)
- Theater "two-fers"
- Tickets to club-sponsored programs
- International Student Identification cards (can be
- purchased for a modest fee)
- Step by step program planning and set up; sound and lighting suggestions
- Equipment loans of coffee pots, serving pieces, punch bowls, televisions, video cassette recorders, etc.
- Posting of your event information on the electronic sign and on the MTVU message system (contact Lisa Feritta in Room 150 of the College Center Building).
- Duplication services for student club business - mimeographing, photocopying, poster enlarging (available for a modest fee)
- A fax machine for club use
- Mailboxes for student clubs that are active - a great source of information about what's happening with other clubs