Last Published 6/24/14
Student Activities Office
- Bus schedules
- Campus maps/directions
- Information about joining and/or starting a club
- Off-campus housing
- Useful campus publications (daily planner, club directory, latest issue of student newspaper)
- Information about upcoming student events (concerts, parties, trips, lectures, etc.)
- Theater "two-fers"
- Tickets to club-sponsored programs
- Details about the Student Activities YouTube page
- Step by step program planning and set up; sound and lighting suggestions
- Equipment loans of coffee pots, serving pieces, punch bowls, etc.
- Posting of your event information on the electronic sign and on the MTVU message system (contact Lisa Roddini in Room 150 of the College Center Building).
- Posting of information about club meetings and events on the First-Year Experience Twitter page (email information about events to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Duplication services for student club business - mimeographing, photocopying, poster enlarging (available for a modest fee)
- Fax machine for club use
- Mailboxes for student clubs that are active - a great source of information about what's happening with other clubs