Student E-Mail - How To Send an E-mail
1. In your Internet Browser (Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, etc.)
go to either http://www.ncc.edu/StudentEmail or http://mail.students.ncc.edu
2. You will be redirected to the MyNCC Student E-mail Sign in page.
3. Sign in to your E-mail account with your NCC-ID (Banner) for your Username and your Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the Password. Your NCC-ID begins with the UPPER CASE LETTER 'N' (It is case sensitive, e.g. N00000001).
4. In the upper left corner click on the “Compose Mail” link.
5. A blank email form will display on the page.
6. Enter the recipient in the “To:” field. Enter the subject of the email in the “Subject:” field. Enter the e-mail message in the box below the Subject field. When you want to send the message, press the “Send” button at either the top or bottom of the page.
7. If the e-mail has been successfully sent, you see the following message “Your message has been sent.”.