Student E-Mail - How To Delete an E-mail
1. In your Internet Browser (Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, etc.)
go to either http://www.ncc.edu/StudentEmail or http://mail.students.ncc.edu
2. You will be redirected to the MyNCC Student E-mail Sign in page.
3. Sign in to your E-Mail account with your NCC-ID (Banner) for your Username and your Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the Password. Your NCC-ID begins with the UPPER CASE LETTER 'N' (It is case sensitive, e.g. N00000001).
4. In this example we will delete the first three email messages.
5. To delete an e-mail, click the square box at the beginning of the message. This will cause the selected message to turn yellow. When you finish selecting all messages to delete click the “Delete” button at the top or bottom.
6. If the e-mail has been successfully deleted, you see the following message “conversations have been moved to the Trash.”.