Distance Testing Services
Distance testing services are for non-Nassau Community College students who are taking online courses through another institution and are required to sit for a proctored exam for that course.
Distance Testing Services Details:
- Distance testing is done by appointment only. To make an appointment call the Placement Testing office at 516.572.7780
- All tests must be completed by 4:00 pm
- There is no distance testing appointments on weekends or evenings
- All students must present a valid photo ID
- All students must obtain a Parking Permit from Public Safety upon entering the campus on the day they test. Students must park in the Student Parking Lot.
Distance Testing Services fee schedule
- $20 per hour for paper/pencil tests, a minimum of 1 hour will be charged
- $25 per hour web-based exams, a minimum of 1 hour will be charged
- Payment must be made upon completion of the exam
Checks only will be accepted. NO CASH. Checks should be made payable to Nassau Community College
- Note: An additional charge of $25 cash for domestic mail will be added to the testing fees if a postage paid envelope is not provided. For international mail please speak with a proctor in the placement testing office for more information.
- For further information please call 516.572.7780
Our contact information:
Noreen Wade, Coordinator of Testing
Nassau Community College Student Services Center
1 Education Drive
Garden City, NY 11530