Nassau Community College
Open House–Fall 2016
Sunday, November 6, 2016, 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Interested in meeting faculty, exploring classes or just learning more about NCC?
- Meet with faculty members from all of our academic departments and learn about more than 70 programs of study.
- Talk to Admissions Counselors and apply for admission on the spot!
- Speak with Financial Aid Counselors about resources that will help to make a college education a reality for you.
- Consult with representatives from Student Services Areas (includes Center for Students With Disabilities, Transfer Counseling, Student Activities, Career Counseling, Job Placement, Psychological Counseling, Women’s Resource Center, and the Center for Educational Retention Counseling).
- Tour our beautiful 225-acre campus.
11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Departmental Fair and Workshops - College Center Building (CCB).
Come to our Open House when you can and leave at your convenience.
Registering for the event is easy! Click here and you will have a "welcome bag" waiting for you, upon arrival. You will also receive more information about NCC's Open House.
Not able to attend our Open House? Come visit the Admissions Office anytime during the week.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL 516.572.7346.