Whether you have just graduated from high school, completed high school in the past, wish to transfer from another college, or are planning to start a new career, we have programs and classes to help you get started. You will be able to apply for admission on the spot.
College Transfer Students
Here is the information we need to do an on-the-spot application.
High School Students
High school graduates or those possessing a GED can complete their applications for admission on Admissions Days.
Please bring with you:
• An official high school transcript or GED
• SAT or ACT scores (they can help waive you from all or part of our placement test)
• A completed immunization form or immunization documents from your high school, when available
• $50 application fee payable by credit card or check.
If you are transferring from another college, we may be able to admit you on the spot if you are not required to take a Placement Test.
Please bring with you information stated above for High School Students PLUS:
• All official college transcripts
• If you have completed a college degree (either associate's or bachelor's) in the past, we DO NOT need your official high school transcript.
If you do not have transcripts...
If you're unable to bring transcripts during these two days, we would still be happy to see you to discuss Nassau's admissions process and your future academic and career plans.